I’m looking for an intern to help me grow The Shoe Consultant. If you’re interested or know someone who might be, please watch the video, and share with your contacts.
- Potential client follow-ups
- Organising interviews for projects and courses
- Mailing list content
- Social media content ideas and planning (based on existing structure and schedule)
- Blog topic and interviewee proposals
- Graphic design for social media and mail-outs – using Canva templates
- Update CRM (customer relationship management) database
- Manage mailing list groups
- Analyse Instagram analytics per post
- Analyse mailing list opens and clicks
- Propose potential collaborations + partnerships
- An advanced level of written English and a good eye for imagery and graphics are essential.
- You need to be willing to use your own computer
- Location: Remote for the moment, but we’re based in Bromley, Kent, UK
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Thur – 11am – 4pm
- Duration: 3 months
- Pay: minimum wage
How to apply
When you’re ready to apply, please complete this application to get started. I can’t wait to receive your application.
The Shoe Consultant is a forward-thinking business consultancy, supporting shoe brands and start-ups. Launched in April 2015 by Susannah Davda, the company is changing the footwear industry, client by client. The founder is interviewed on podcasts, writes articles for diverse publications, and regularly speaks about shoes to small and large audiences.
August 14th 2020